Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

Holiday Reflection...


My First Blog Reflection For Term 3 2018...
In the holiday me and my brother went up north the spend the holidays with my Nan and cousins.Two interesting things I did when I was up north was feeding the pigs scraps and helping my nan with work that had needed to be done.Interesting things I did with my family was go to kaikohe McDonald. What we ate there was two share box.After that we ate pizza.Interesting things I did with a friend was go to the park and ride his scooter around and round.

The thing that I am looking forward to do this term is to go to the museum and look around.The thing that I am going to improve on is trying to get more work finished and I am going try and blog more work everyday.The reason why I want to get more work finished is so I can being a great writing/typer.How I can be a good writer is by typing more on my netbook.Who can help me get better is my friends and others around me.

Here is a photo of the Mcdonalds I went to and the food we ate.
Image result for share boxImage result for kaikohe mcdonaldImage result for pizza hut

No comments:

Post a Comment