Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

E Asttle Test This Morning.

This morning I had a test. This test was for my learning and also for the teachers so that they know how good am I in maths. Also so that need to test me at maths any time this term. The question that got given on the site E Asttle were very hard to think about. There were some question like how much change/money does the boy and to get bread, milk and some eggs. These question were really challenging for my thinking. There were question I had stayed on for around 2 mins because that was how hard some of the question were.

Two question I found challenging were how angles does the wheelie spin in the circus. Also I found the question how much money does the boy have to pay for sweater. These two question were really testing and they were really hard to think about. Well I was thinking I thought about my numbers, money and other things that could had helped me try to get the answer I wanted.


Two question I found not to challenging was how much 100 boxes and 10th boxes and 1 boxes were there. The answer I got was 547. The second not so challenging question was a sport one. The answer was tess because he got the most points.


Next time there is an E Asttle test I hope there is money question and box question.Image result for e asttleImage result for maths symbol

No comments:

Post a Comment