Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Ako afternoon rotation reflection.

Yesterday our class were presenting what we had been researching/learning throw the past couple of weeks.Half of the class had to go to room one because the whole school was learning about the sun and moon and all the planets and the school was learning about matariki.Each class had to rotate when the school heard the speaker beep 2x.When we get to the class we have a paper and a pencil.The paper we get has question we had to answer.The question we got were like hard and easy but mostly hard for me.Once we heard the beep we would rotate and keep rotating once we heard the 2 beeps.We keep rotating until we got back to our class then we will go and play for lunch.Then we will swope over so the people who were presenting our art work would do the thing we were doing.The people who were rotating would go and present.When it was time to present little kids came in and I played the video I made withs my friends I am sorry I can not show you it but that what we did for the AKO AFTERNOON ROTATION REFLECTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment