Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Kiwi Sports Reflection


Today me and my class did kiwi sports.For kiwi sports today we did tennis.When we were playing tennis we learn how to hit the ball in different ways.First was back hand second was smash hit and also there was step forward and hit.Today we learned different ways of hitting the ball and swinging the racket.When the class was having raleys the class was also having and they were playing with new people.People liked the way that the man Peter was telling the class how to hit the ball and throw the ball to the person.And that was all cool player Tennis with the class today.

When it was our turn to play Cricket people were having a lot more fun than usual.People were taking turns and having fun hitting the ball with the cricket bat.When it was my turn to hit the ball with the bat.The ball did not get that far as usual but it was good enough for me because I at least hit the ball somewhere.Then it was someone else's turn and they hit the ball very far but then it was my turn to bowl with the ball.I look at the person to look if they were ready then I throw the ball as hard as I could and boo yah I had got the person out because I hit the wicket.The two other throws I missed the wicket.Then when it was my turn again and boo yah I got another three people out.But the last person I got no one out and the game was finished.then we packed up and went to class.Today people had a lot of fun today.

No comments:

Post a Comment