Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

TAI CHI REFLECTION

Today me and my class did TAI CHI it was really cool for everyone today.We all learned some stunts and move to protect our body parts.ACCURACY Today was our class word for our learning and other things.ACCURACY means try to practice to a good and high standard like for example you have to try your best in basketball like to shoot a goal you have to shoot in the right place to get a goal with the basketball.after that we went in the sharing circle and we all shared a positive comment and a negative comment and also a random act of kindness.My positive comment was that my sister is having a baby and she going to have a baby showing in two weeks time.My negative comment was that the baby not going to be a boy so it is a girl but every one in my house wanted her to have boy.My random act of kindness was that I help my mum clean up the house at home because when we got home last night everyone to tired to clean up the house so every went to sleep.And that is was I had with the today.After that we had a game to play when we were doing Tai Chi the game was called the Accuracy game.We had 2 teams and 2 frisbees.The thing was that you had to grab the frisbees and throw to the other person and the other person has to catch the frisbees and throw it back to the other person on the other side.If you catch at least 2 times you are safe and you move to the side and if someone else catches two times they go by the person how catched 2 times first.At the end the people that catched 2 times have another turn.After the game we all closed up and went to class but as we were going pass Mr Gordon we are said thank you Mr Gordon.

No comments:

Post a Comment