Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

KIWI SPORT/CRICKET>>>


Problems I faced was doing serving across to the other person on the other side of the net.The way how I solved my problems by playing more tennis and least talking to the people that was playing the game tennis.My team won 3 matches of the game in the game of tennis people were having fun and playing fairly with each other.This week I think that tennis and kiwisport was the best week because people were laughing and and having fun with all of their friend all around them.People liked the kiwisport and tennis.Things that I really liked at kiwi sport was that I won 3 matches and for cricket I got one person out but then I gave all my other turns to my friends.This week we learned how to bat and how to serve.The one thing I will like to spend more on with is playing more raleys in the game.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Big brother this is a nice piece of writing
    I miss you and all the other ones bye

    ReplyDelete