Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

REFLECTION ABOUT WHAT I DID

Image result for camp raglan
REFLECTION


Today I had did an activity that is A - Z Camp Vocabulary.The letter I found very challenging was the letter X.The easy letter was A.The word I put for A was Archery.The letters I got were very hard and I really had to think about what I was going to write.The task and the words I had,had to relate to camp and what I did,seen and had.Some of the letters were easy to answer and some of them were hard well most of them were very hard.I got all words for the letter that were given.It was hard for me to come up with 26 words on the spot but then I had to think very deeply and I came up with a lot of words and filled up all the empty spaces.This is the task I completed today. By the way can you find an word or think of an that starts with X.HERE IS A PHOTO...

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Wally-Mei nice writing but next time can you just put it a little bit closer to your screen next time okay. I love you and I miss yous goodbye...
    How can I follow you Wally-mei on your blog..?//

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Wally-Mei nice writing but next time can you just put it a little bit closer to your screen next time okay. I love you and I miss yous goodbye...
    How can I follow you Wally-mei on your blog..?//

    ReplyDelete