Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

CAMP REFLECTION.

...CAMP REFLECTION...

At camp I enjoyed building my confidence with others and starting to talk to new people at Camp Raglan.

At camp I did not enjoy tidying up after everyone that ate and made a big mess and at kayaking when I kept on flipping the boat.

At camp I enjoyed participating at confidence course and rifle range.At confidence course I had fun doing all of the activities there and for rifle range I liked aiming for the target and it was my first time holding a air rifle.

At camp the activity I felt challenging was kayaking because I kept flipping the boat and it was hard for me to get back up on the boat because no one was around me and it was hard because I was in the deep parts of the sea.

The way I overcame that was trying not to flip the boat but I kept flipping the boat over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment