Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

PE Reflection.

PE reflection.

Today my class and I had tennis and softball for P.E. Me and my class did tennis first because the
class wanted to have a lot of fun. We learned how to bat properly and we also learn how to hit the ball
properly as well. Today at tennis I did hitting and serving very well it was hard for me to serve and play
a rally for real. The thing I really need to learn is to have a really good aim.

When we left the tennis court we did soft ball. We learned to catch the ball with a mit it was really hard
for to catch the ball with the mit. The thing I did well was hit the ball very high well not that high but far.
The thing I need to work on next time is to hit the ball farer then last time and catch the ball if it come's
to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment