Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Cricket This Morning.

Image result for cricket set redImage result for cricket gears
Today me and my class had free time and with that free time we played cricket.When we were playing people were having fun with their friend and had a turn with the bat and to bowl.When I was playing with my friend my teacher told me if I could have a turn with bowling.I said yes so It was my turn to bowl the ball and the ball hit the wicket the second time the ball hit the wicket but the last time it did not hit the wicket and the other and the other time.After my turn my friend had a turn with ball he got three people out and it was very easy.Then after that we packed up and people started to go to class.Me and my class had fun this morning.After that we started to finish our reflection about cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment