Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Athletics Description T4W7

Screenshot 2015-11-24 at 10.41.51.png

I could hear parent's cheering to their kids to run faster.
I could hear people cheering for their team and the people that are running.
I could hear people yelling as they can and they team.
I could hear Miss Kyla beautiful voice calling up the year 5.

I saw people running like flash past me like someone was running after them.
I saw people running as fast as they can.
I saw people racing other people and friend.

The delicious food that families had brought for their children.
I could smell the yummy food.
I could smell the food as I was waiting for it.


I felt nervous as Miss Aireen smashed the starting blocks together.
I felt excited as I marched around the bike track, wondering what was to come.
I felt disappointed my house didn’t win.
I felt proud that my house team won.

I felt like I had won a million dollars when I crossed the finish line.
I felt tired when I got into bed that night.
I felt as hot as a frying egg when I was sitting in the sun.
I felt the sweat dripping down my skin like a melting icecream cone.
I felt as hot as lava.

I could taste the glory as I crossed the finish line.
I could taste of the tangy sausage sizzle.
I could taste butterflies in my stomach as I was getting ready to run.
I could taste the sausage sizzle as people walked by.
I could taste the burnt sausage as I took a bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment